Update Wednesday morning - If you read our previous post you know we were waiting to see if we would get enough snow out of the last little bit before we decided whether we would stay open. Well, we got a heavy dusting of snow, not enough to make any difference. We've decided to close today to give everyone a needed day off.
The weather coming in is looking promising. It may give us what we need to open up trails for skiing again. If this storm is actually going to be a storm, it may mean some night grooming tonight and more grooming tomorrow. Keep checking back for updates. When things start to change I will update here and on our facebook page. Until then, dance your bests snow dance, and keep your fingers crossed!