Still closed while we let this build up
Saturday morning. We are still closed until we get enough snow.
We want a solid 4" of snow on the trails before we start taking the groomer out. We're watching it build up. It's happening! We will be headed over to the nordic center later this morning to hang out and get everything ready. It's possible that we'll have enough to open for the afternoon but the roads may be horrible so it might not be worth it to drive over. I'll update this as things progress.
Update 2:00pm It looks like this storm is about to fizzle. We'll keep our fingers crossed for a few more inches but it's not going to produce what we hoped for. We'll wait it out and stay off the snow as it is quite damp underneath. The cold temperatures tonight should help dry things out and then we'll work on it in the morning.
Tonight's fat bike event has been moved to Sunday.
Comments are closed.
Scroll down to see all our trails. For individual trail information, click on the trail name. Click the X to go back to the list.