It's Friday noon - there is nothing left of the new snow. So now we wait. Saturday will bring snow, there's no doubt about that, it's just going to be a case of how much and when we get it. Malcolm and I will be at the nordic center tomorrow. There will be grooming happening as soon as we can start. It would be fabulous to get a foot of snow tomorrow, we're certainly ready for it.
The roads may be horrible tomorrow, or they may not, you never can tell. We'll post here when we have a handle on the morning, and leave a message on the answering machine if we decide not to open. Again, the storm will be shaping our plan for the day.
Thanks for checking in, please check back again in the morning.