Update 7:30 pm Friday night. We honestly don't know. It's so frustrating! This afternoon we didn't have enough snow to groom, and what we did have wouldn't hold up to more than two or three skiers. It kept snowing little flakes for another few hours today, but it didn't build up much. It's still snowing, but at this point we are afraid it might still be a little lean out there. We will check in the morning and see where we stand. I will update in the morning.
We got a lean two and a half inches of snow on the ground, but it's still snowing tiny little snowflakes. It is very pretty out there, but we need quite a bit more snow. Maybe it will build up enough but right now we just aren't sure. Malcolm and Bob are headed out to do some snow pushing to encourage cover on the bare spots so that if this builds up enough we can re-open. We will update when we know more. Thanks for checking in. Keep up the snow dance!