Maybe this weekend?
Thursday night 9:00 pm.
There is weather happening here, but it's one of those storms where depending on who is reporting, we'll get anywhere from: 1-3" or 8" or 6-12" of snow, or sleet and freezing rain, or snowy mix or mixed precipitation followed by some snow. The only thing I know for sure is if I make any predictions at all, the whole thing fizzles - so I will just keep any snowy thoughts to myself for now.
We'll be here in the morning checking on trails and hoping we get enough of something that we can work with it. There is a very slim chance we may even be able to open tomorrow but we'll wait to see how this plays out. We're hoping to have enough that skiing on Saturday is possible.
This is a long winded way of saying, hold tight, keep the faith, put your pajamas on inside out and sleep with a spoon under your pillow and check back tomorrow.
Comments are closed.