We are looking at the weather headed this way. To say we have no idea how to plan is an understatement. At this time, it's snowing just a tiny bit. This may add up to more, it may not. One thing I know is that nothing turns out the way we expect it to so we need a multi-pronged plan in hopes that something will work for us.
That said, here's what I've got so far:
Plan A - If we get just a little bit of snow, (less than 4") we will not open tomorrow. We'll just let it sit, and hope to add to it tomorrow night.
Plan B - If we get 4" or more we will open.
We can only be sure of one thing - we'll know in the morning. And now you know what it's like to be a nordic operator these days. Sometimes it's just so much 'wait and see'
Day by day, step by step, we're ready to meet whatever comes at us. We're hoping for the best, but we have plenty of chocolate chip cookies to soften the blow should this all fade away.
So keep your hopes up, say a little prayer to which ever winter Gods you pray to, and keep checking back.