It's raining, and it is supposed to keep raining right into Friday morning and then the temperature is going to drop. Just not the best combination of weather.
We need to let the trails drain so we can go out and assess what we have left to see if we can salvage any skiing. We will stay off the trails for the day and head out as things cool down to see what we can do. If we make any decision tomorrow we'll update this report then. It may be that we need to wait until Friday night to see if we'll be open on Saturday.
At this point we really could use some snow. Maybe if the stars align we'll get some snow before the storm completely passes. Thanks for checking in, please check back again later Friday.
Scroll down to see all our trails. For individual trail information, click on the trail name. Click the X to go back to the list.