It's almost midnight on Thursday night. We've been sitting here listening to the sleet and rain most of the day, waiting, and waiting for it to turn over to snow. At this point, the snow/wet line is just north and west of Londonderry. There is a promise of snow, but it has not happened yet. Should we get snow out of this, we are expecting we will need some time for our trails to dry up a bit before we take any machines out there to groom. That's if we get groom-able snow - I'm not making any predictions right now.
Please check back in the morning. IF we open it will not be before noon. Once we have had a chance to check things out, we will post an update here and on our facebook page. Until then, here's hoping for some nice snow at the end of this. Fingers crossed!