It's Tuesday afternoon and it's raining. Not that we didn't know it was coming, but still, it's just yucky out there. At this point we will be closed for the rest of the week. If the snow we are hoping for comes early enough and heavy enough on Friday we may open later in the day, but looking at the forecast, we probably won't be open until Saturday. Welcome to the unknowns of nordic skiing.
I'll post an update as soon as we have a feeling for the end of the week. Until then, fingers and toes crossed that Friday brings us what we need. Thanks for checking in.