8:00 am We started with snow, which turned to rain. It's supposed to rain like this most of the day. Darn!
We'll stay closed while it happens and wait for the trails to dry up before we touch it. If all goes according to plan we will be able to start working on it early tomorrow morning. The current plan is to open back up on Sunday. Please check back in the morning after we've had a chance to take a good look at the trails.