Open with 10km for snowshoeing only this morning.
11:00 am update, we will have skiing on loose granular snow on a few of our inner trails. Things are looking up.
Until we can get more grooming done we will not be open for skiing. Currently we have to hold off a bit because we still have some very determined water spots. This water is persistent, and resists many of our efforts to persuade it to move on. Just when we feel we're making progress it rains again.
The snow we have isn't too bad, there is a nice groomed granular surface out there so Malcolm and Bob will keep working on it and hopefully we can get some skiing open for later today.